Maintaining your good health helps you feel like you’re leading a happy and fulfilling life.
Learn why you should see us for your yearly wellness exam and the incredible insights you’ll get to stay on top of your health.
Put Your Health in Expert Hands
Knowing you’re healthy can be almost as important as knowing you’re in good health. Because when you’re healthy and you know it, you can live your life, spend time with your family, go on vacation, work on your career, pursue your hobbies, and focus on everything else that’s important to you — without worrying about your wellness.
That’s why your wellness exam is the cornerstone of your treatment in our Germantown office. Our board-certified and expert healthcare providers prioritize your health by listening to your concerns, assessing your overall wellness, diagnosing your risk factors, and personalizing a preventative plan to help you take control of your well-being.
At Wolf River Wellness, we make this comprehensive approach to your wellness easy from start to finish. So take the first step to a healthier you and schedule a wellness exam today.
What to Expect from Your Wellness Exam
What Happens After Your Exam?
Once your annual wellness exam is complete, your doctor will meet with you one-on-one to discuss next steps.
Your wellness exam may indicate that you’ll need to make some lifestyle changes on your journey to better health, which could include:
- Moving closer to your ideal weight, as obesity is often accompanied by serious health concerns
- Eating a diet rich in fiber and certain nutrients to improve health and prevent illness
- Reducing consumption of sugar to help prevent diabetes
- Reducing sodium intake to help control blood pressure
- Reducing cholesterol intake for a healthier circulatory system and heart
- Increasing calcium intake for stronger bones
- Eliminating smoking to help protect you from strokes, heart attacks, lung cancer, and diabetes
- Reducing alcohol intake for better overall health and disease prevention
- Taking certain prescriptions to help prevent serious illness
By understanding your risk factors, having a concrete plan to get you to better health, and scheduling your checkups annually, you can take control of your wellness and feel more confident in your overall well-being.
Schedule Your Wellness Exam
At Wolf River Wellness, we believe in a proactive approach to your healthcare.
Your doctor and wellness team will give you a thorough explanation of your bloodwork, screenings, and any additional tests we run to give you a better understanding of your health and help you feel your best.
Contact our Germantown office to schedule your wellness exam and take the first step to taking control of your health.